arrow_upward
Moments in games that made you cry (SPOILER WARNING)
So as the title says, I was wondering what has made you cry while playing a game. 

(SPOILERS BELLOW!!!)

A couple moments I can think of is Zack's final stand in FF7 Crisis Core, as you could see his memories slowly fading away with last ones remaining those of Aerith. Another one is during the final fight in Tales of Zestiria where you shoot your Seraph companions with Sorey, basically sacrificing them. I was too immersed so I couldn't help it.

(SPOILERS ABOVE!!!)

So what about you? What kind of thing in gaming has made you cry.

[+] 1 user Likes SuperdShooter's post
The death of Aunt May in Spider-Man for the PS4. I saw the cutscene of her death while working in my campus lobby one day and it didn't really hit me. I was just like "well that's unexpected." I got the game last year, played it, and I was utterly destroyed when the scene came up. It was like a part of me died. It was a great and powerful moment. No game has ever hit me like that before nor near that level.

HellishSlayer Wrote:The death of Aunt May in Spider-Man for the PS4. I saw the cutscene of her death while working in my campus lobby one day and it didn't really hit me. I was just like "well that's unexpected." I got the game last year, played it, and I was utterly destroyed when the scene came up. It was like a part of me died. It was a great and powerful moment. No game has ever hit me like that before nor near that level.
Ah yes, I remember watching a livestream of the game back when it released and I can see it being quite the sad moment. It didn't get to me though, probably since I wasn't playing the game myself, similar to how it worked with you on the first time you saw it.

SuperdShooter Wrote:
HellishSlayer Wrote:The death of Aunt May in Spider-Man for the PS4. I saw the cutscene of her death while working in my campus lobby one day and it didn't really hit me. I was just like "well that's unexpected." I got the game last year, played it, and I was utterly destroyed when the scene came up. It was like a part of me died. It was a great and powerful moment. No game has ever hit me like that before nor near that level.
Ah yes, I remember watching a livestream of the game back when it released and I can see it being quite the sad moment. It didn't get to me though, probably since I wasn't playing the game myself, similar to how it worked with you on the first time you saw it.

It could be and there's no shame in that. What moment got you in a game?

Anyone who played pokemon mystery dungeon (both rescue team and explorer) as a kid was probably scarred by the emotional trauma that game brings out.

Aunt Mays death in Spiderman PS4
FFXIV Shadowbringers final boss fight

Theres some other games too but those 2 above were most impactful

The Last of Us ending made me cry. The only time I have ever played a video game and cried. It was beautiful game I hope the second one delivers another masterpiece.

When u had to kill voltemort

Life is Strange ending. It is a surreal gaming experience. I cried when i had to make the right choice at the end. The music of Life Is Strange is also phenomenal.

[+] 1 user Likes dullahan81's post
end of to the moon

when i first saw this game, i don't give a damn on it
but my friend give a copy for me, i just played and love it
when i played with a friend, the same feelings come by, and i start crying

and the end of Valiant Heart

when i think about this game, i just want to cry

Final history God of war Ps4