arrow_upward
More characters in Overwatch
Do you guys think that they should add more characters to OW or that it’s ok how it is now. I personally think that this is ok and they shouldn’t add more characters. It could only get everything out of balance.

I think they're saving any new heroes or mechanics for Overwatch 2, base Overwatch probably won't have any new heroes added

Since OW2 has already been announced, I assume that OW will only be getting bug fixes and seasonal updates at this point. And maybe minor balance changes.

If I remember correctly, Overwatch 2 is basically just an add-on to the original isn't it?

As for more characters, I'd like it if there were more Tanks and Support, since because Attack/Defense got merged into one hero type, those have much less variety.

I think, from what I heard, it is not an add on. New abilities for old characters and new modes including possibly a campaign

I feel like they should add more characters in overwatch because i just feel like theres not enough selection when it comes to the tank roles and support roles. i think they did great with teh dps selection but tanks and supports are often stuck with these big dudes or frail girls who dont seem super impactful

I think it’s perfect how it is now, wouldn’t mind another character tho