arrow_upward
More fair way of giving Contribution points?
me too,this is really unfriendly

Have you been able to open links now, OP?

The fact that so many people have negative contributor ratings should mean something  Dodgy
Why would people bother to join a site to see nudes... only to screw things up for themselves?
That doesn't make any sense  Big Grin

How about screening people for spam, instead of giving them negative points?

Stop leeching is utopic. Smile
But I think that a more fair solution for the forum is to put a 7-day delay in the new accounts to be able to post.
Those who are really in the mood for contribute will stay and thus it will stop the newbies spam.

[+] 1 user Likes mikekun99's post
I mean its made this way to make sure people spend time building the level to see the ability to see the content. Once you get over the hurdle and in the clear. You're most likely not going to abandon this site because you worked so hard to get here. Just my 2 cents.

I share 11 Contributor Level form10 drop to 5...
If ur 75 score still Unhide them I am very desperate
This website seems to want everyone to share it unselfishly. When you want to get shares from others, force you to pay...
Thinking as a newcomer may be I am wrong

Quote:I mean its made this way to make sure people spend time building the level to see the ability to see the content. Once you get over the hurdle and in the clear. You're most likely not going to abandon this site because you worked so hard to get here. Just my 2 cents.

Pretty much this.

Fair enough I guess

Thank you for your response.

thank youuuu

Yup it’s kinda difficult

After reading a few posts its not too hard to find out what to do it just feels like you have to spam threads to get points at a good pace. I get it tho though since its free.

This kinda true.
Helps a lot, thanks man

this system should be changed maybe into a different one????

so what score do you need to view?

[+] 1 user Likes mytempasd's post
thanks for help mate

Couldn't agree more it is a bit unclear for newbies