arrow_upward
Morning Routines
Does anyone have a good morning routine? 

How can I force myself/motivate myself to actually do things in the morning? 

I’ve been working from home and having my PC set up next to my bed is just so difficult for me to focus

This might help with your motivation

RE: Morning Routines.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Morning Routines.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

RE: Morning Routines.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Morning Routines.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I fell into the same unmotivated spike as you when I was working from home and I think many people do. I find listening to music for music for at least the first hour of the day helped me become motivated.

Move your pc to a dedicated work area.
Get up in the morning and do your normal routine as if you would go to work.
Then go to your work area and work as if you would be in the office.
Take breaks as usually and stop working when your day is over.
Repeat.

[+] 2 users Like bimbam12's post
I just came here to say that sleeping in is probably the best morning routine ever.

If you try and organise a group exercise routine, I found it's easier to do so rather than going by yourself.

Try and keep you work in a different area from where you normally live. Also try really hard to go through all the routines you would if you went to work (ie shower, work clothes, etc). When I was working from home I would still go out and get coffee from a local shop, then come back home. That act of leaving the house plus getting ready helped trick my brain into me going to work vs working from home.

Good luck. Stay positive.

yeah keeping a good balance is the important thing i think

Stand up, brush teeth and Drive to work

take a morning shower but turn the water ice cold for half a minute beofre getting out, wakes you right up

Start small with stuff, easy to pick up habits if you don’t start too big and become unmotivated

Get up and shower, makes you feel much better

^ showering is the best way to start the day. I often pick up the news paper then immediately recycle it because I love mother earth

Is your mindset there? Perhaps something like mindfulness could help you stir in the right direction

wank, shower, wank, tea, wank

Never wake up bruh

Jerk off and then have a shower

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

there's an alarm app called Alarmy which basically won't stop making the annoying ass alarm noise until you complete a task, for mine i have to violently shake my phone 50 times

this lets me get up at 5am no problem

Wake up, hygiene stuff, go back to sleep. Ez routine ez life

Warm shower but turn it cold before you leave.