arrow_upward
Mortal Combat Movie Trailer
Anyone see the new Mortal Combat trailer? The movie looks like it will be awesome. A freaking frozen dagger made from the guys blood? Oh ya 

Mortal Combat Movie Trailer.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Mortal Combat Movie Trailer.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 2 users Like Nope3's post
Thanks for the share ? ill check it out now

It looks to be more in line with the games than the previous movies. Still, I wouldn't set expectations high. Video game movies only just recently started to get decent with Detective Pikachu and Sonic, but Monster Hunter showed they can still give us less than we deserve.

they kinda turned them into superheros. Very good.

Have you ever heard about Warcraft movie?

i think the actual movie will probably suck (storyline, acting etc) but fuck it, it's mortal kombat and i'm really excited to see this. i'm a sucker for video game movies even though most of them are terrible.

The old movies aren´t exactly great but i´ve seen them more than a few times, it´s just great fun

the new one will probably be too reliant on CGI, hope they at least get that right

Looking forward to this!

I didn't even know there was a movie planned but the trailer looks pretty promising the CGI looks polished let's hope for the best. I'm looking forward to this movie

The director of the film loves Mortal Kombat. Expect it to be cheesy goodness

Michael Fassbender loves Assassins creed too

It looks alot better than the original 1995. The sequel was even pretty good

[+] 1 user Likes Jobn Hnn's post
They have to change for better.

I absolutely look forward to seeing this. Might be the only good thing in 2021.

I think the actual movie won't be as good as the trailer makes it out tbh but will definitely be a huge improvement on the shit show that the 2nd movie was

The CG look great too