arrow_upward
Most Frustrating Boss Fight
We have all had that one boss that just pisses you off. they may be too hard, cheese there attacks or no matter what you do any no matter how many times you watch someone else beat them on youtube you just cannot beat them for what feels like an eternity, they when you do you realise its pure delight. But you know if you ever put the game on again you will probably go through that pain again.

My most frustrating boss fight has to be Shoa Khan in MK Trilogy, i couldnt beat him no matter what character i tried i even admittedly tried it on novice and he kept cheesing the shoulder tackle move. in the years i played MK trilogy (about 4) i beat him a grand total of once with Jax of all characters and i still have no idea how i acually did it.

What are your most Frustrating Boss Fights or levels?

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFantasyRulez's post
Ive struggled so hard with some of the Witcher 3 enbosses when I first played it on deathmarch. Especially Imlerith..

sans killed me like 1000 times lmao

Getting to the boss in Paper Mario the 1000 Year Door at the bottom of the pit of 100 trials. You have to fight your way down each level and if you die along the way, you have to start over again. And it takes over an hour to get to the boss!

First time I played sekiro, I died to the final boss over 100 times. It was the first time I actually wanted to break a controller

every fight from shadow of mordor lol