arrow_upward
Most nostalgic games
Hey guys, wich are your most nostalgic games?
Mine are zelda ocarina of time, tomb raider on the ps2 and sonic on nes

[+] 2 users Like kenzy9459's post
"Sonic on NES"

really?

Mine are Contra on NES
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on N64
Armored Core
Pokemon Red (Played it to death.)

Metal Gear Solid Smile

Sorry I have to say it, Skyrim

The Chao Garden of Sonic Adventure Battle 2
Delfino Plaza in Super Mario Sunshine
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2!
oh, and Sonic Heroes

[+] 1 user Likes Tensei's post
Pokemon red

The Warriors, and resident evil 4 on ps2. Man I swear when I was a kid I felt like it was the best graphic ever. Til a few weeks ago I pirate downloaded and played the game again and realize how old the graphics

I spent so much time playing pokemon! yet I never completed the whole game...

Pokemon on my Gameboy pocket... although the very first game was Wario 2 (I can still remember the dumb 8bit musics)

Such an addictive game!

Ff7 to 9, sonic, neverending story (txt based on commadore 64) and some random game called rampart on the master system

Star Wars Battlefront, the original Xbox game. I played that with my dad when I was really little and loved every second of it despite being so bad at it..

My most nostalgic game would have to be Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

It was one of the few games I replayed endlessly yet never beat. I still haven't beaten it to this day, only because of being spoiled.

But the fun and engaging combat, the goofy characters, the SURPSINGLY darker tones...like there was a dang noose in the middle of the main town! It just gave an experience like no other. My favorite level was the train, I loved just taking it back and forth after the Chapter was done and seeing all the random NPCs.

Pokemon red/blue on game boy!

Fantasy Forest, a promotional game from Ferrero to advertise some chocolate here in Germany, like 20 years ago. Cool game tho! Also, Dr Goo 3

Pokemon Red and Paper Mario on Nintento 64 i remember playing all the time.

Halo Reach, my first Halo, on my first console. I never payed attention to the story as a kid, shoot alien fun go brrrrr. But over the years you understand exactly what happened and playback that elegant piano the game is known for on loop.

I feel you on pokemon fire red, I was always into pokemon as a kid but only watched the anime and bought the toys. It was my mom who got my first Gameboy and pkm fire red with it. My first game for it was actually a few Godzilla games

Mine are pcs oldys like:

age of empires 1
jazz jackrabbit 2
Doom
call of duty 1
medal of honor
Half life

Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Firered
Pokemon Leafgreen
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Pokemon White
Pokemon Black Version 2

Played and own all of them. They're all amazing games.

settlers 2
settlers 3
settlers 4 ^^

Bard's Tale

Mine is Pepsiman on PS1, it was crazy and fun