arrow_upward
Must-watch anime shows?
Looking for something new to watch: I've seen and loved Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Haikyuu!!, and One Punch Man. Liked Attack on Titan and One Piece, still pretty early on that. Mixed feelings about Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins. Not a fan of DBZ or SOA. Any recs?

Death note , Rezero , code geass , full metal alchemist

[+] 1 user Likes redflagdleal's post
dirtysnowball Wrote:Looking for something new to watch: I've seen and loved Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Haikyuu!!, and One Punch Man. Liked Attack on Titan and One Piece, still pretty early on that. Mixed feelings about Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins. Not a fan of DBZ or SOA. Any recs?
I really liked goblin slayer and demon slayer. magi labarynth of magic was also good. claymore, my hero academia, full metal alchemist.

Promised Neverland; I loved that one.

Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai
Dororo
Interspecies reviewers
Zombieland Saga
Amagi Brilliant Park
Tekkaman Blade
K-on
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Of this list there must be something you like

As also said, Death note and full metal alchemist are really good.
Other great ones (for me), Elfen Lied, Blood+, Great teacher onizuka, Initial D.

Yu Yu Haksuho! the action is sort of like dbz.. but the story gets you more emotionally invested

Favorite is Full Metal Alchemist. Neo Genesis Evangelion is also very good

Space Dandy, Black Lagoon, Kill La Kill, The Promised Neverland, Mob Psycho 100 (especially if you liked One Punch Man)

If you are looking for another sports anime try Diamond no Ace or Eyeshield 21.

Demon Slayer and Goblin Slayer are both really good - and only 12-20 episodes also

steins;gate

Symphogear is super underrated and underappreciated. Crunchyroll uploaded the first 3 seasons entirely onto Youtube to help promote the tie-in mobile game. There's 5 seasons total, with 13 episodes each.

Good characters, fantastic action (although budget was limited in season 1, it gets so much better from s2 onwards), and a stellar soundtrack.

Trigun and Gurren Lagann are a couple of classics I dont see mentioned.

High school dxd is a must must watch anime??

Og dragon ball, lead into DBZ... but something more adult... I love hellsing

Watch "The King's avatar" it's a Chinese anime but it's really good!

As others have said, Trigun, Hellsing, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are really good, but haven't seen anyone mention Kenshin.

Gurren Lagann and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Definitely Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. One of my favourites