arrow_upward
My go-to movie youtubers - who am I missing?
I like movies and I like watching movies about movies. Here are a list of my favourite youtubers. Who do you recommend?

My go-to movie youtubers - who am I missing?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on My go-to movie youtubers - who am I missing?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Needs no further introduction. These guys are brilliant even if you don't agree with their opinions.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on My go-to movie youtubers - who am I missing?.

Stopped uploading a few years ago but amazing stuff nonetheless

Registered Members Only

This is more of a "how to make movies"-channel but very interesting

Registered Members Only

Folding ideas is long and often a bit convoluted but I find his ideas and thoughts about movies enlightening

Registered Members Only

I like Patrick even though he sometimes can seem a bit full of himself. Good points and observations still

Registered Members Only

If you like long essays about big mainstream movies I can't recommend Lindsay Ellis enough. Great stuff

[+] 1 user Likes NussiKing's post
If you're into horror the Dead Meat Kill Count series is fun and James is a good host

Can't see your links initially, but I really liked the content that Every Frame a Painting used to put out. I thought they did really good analysis of film and their videos were well edited to show the points they were making.

I'll also second the recommendation of Dead Meat for horror commentary. They're fun to listen to. Good podcast too.

Can't see the initial links but NerdWriter1 has some interesting videos and breakdowns of films and scenes

Quote:If you're into horror the Dead Meat Kill Count series is fun and James is a good host

Thanks - I did not know that show. Will check it out At

Quote:Can't see your links initially, but I really liked the content that Every Frame a Painting used to put out. I thought they did really good analysis of film and their videos were well edited to show the points they were making.

I'll also second the recommendation of Dead Meat for horror commentary. They're fun to listen to. Good podcast too.

Every frame a painting is indeed on the list At  So sad they stopped making videos Confused

Replying to see the links on here

Hot Ones is a really well constructed Interview / fun watching people burn their mouths channel