arrow_upward
My post
Afternoon, I recently uploaded a post titled [RE UPLOAD] Natalie, Maddie, Lucy all teen amateurs w/nudes.

I included they were of age, 18+ in the posts description, and put re upload because I had similar post with one different girl, but the Mega link no longer worked, and I couldn't figure out how to update it so that the post would be moved from "BROKEN LINK" section.

However, my post was removed. And I have no message or notification as to why it has been deleted.

If I broke a rule, please specify so I can upload according to policy - and not have my posts deleted.

Thanks,
Matrex

You posted a link to a another forum, which can be considered as a competitor, which alone would be grounds for removal

BUT

the reason it was removed was you posted a link to JB style forum. A lot of those sites have borderline UA content and that is not allowed here.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
(13-06-2020, 08:30 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: You posted a link to a another forum, which can be considered as a competitor, which alone would be grounds for removal

BUT

the reason it was removed was you posted a link to JB style forum. A lot of those sites have borderline UA content and that is not allowed here.
Understandable, thank you.

Thays okay thoo