arrow_upward
NBA 2K?
Any 2K players out there? If so, what's your build?

Also, the pay to win has really been getting on my nerves the last few years, have you bought any VC?

I just got the mobile version but I haven’t played it yet. Am excited to try it but I’m worried by phone will crap out.

Still playing 2K13 lol.

I haven't played 2k since like 2k13 or so because I've heard the microtransactions are so bad. It's a shame because it was one of the best sports sims.

They're awful... It's an $80 game plus to be any good you have to drop another $20-$50 on upgrades. I can't stand it

i have been playing that alot, newer ones changed the shooting too much for my liking

I enjoy playing My Team but just against cpu because its too pay to win

I git the best build.  7 foot 7 poster lol.

I will say this every year hopefully until it sticks. Boycott 2K! Tired of them dropping these broken games and dropping like 12 patches. The graphics don't even drastically change imo ( with the exception of 2K14 -2K15) I feel like they should just offer like $30 updates to the game for new rookies/arenas and change the park layout every other would-be cycle, new my team cards (cause they love adding old school dudes most people never heard of)