arrow_upward
NBA Finals
Heat havens Heat have made a surprise run and are playing good ball. Bam and Butler face off against AD and Bron looking to add to his legacy. How do you like the matchup?

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
Think LeBron and AD are going to be too much for the Heat to handle but we'll see what happens. Guessing Lakers in 5 or 6

Lebron next level bro

Caruso going to clutch the finals. Jokes aside, Lebron is actually on another level. Can't see the heat beating the lakers.

Agreed - not sure I can how the Heat winning. I predict lakers in 5

The heat have been counted out at the start of every series this playoffs. We'll see if people are still writing them off when they start off 1-0 vs the lakers!

I think the heat can take 1 or 2 games. but easy laker win

Miami can win a game but Lakers for sure win the series

Lakers have been winning 4-1 all the way

I think Heat has a fair shot. They definitely play better as a team, but the Lakers has better talents

Heat could get hot, but I doubt they'll be able to compete for 7 games. I wish they could...

They got blew out completely yesterday and everyone on heat is hurt

Yeah with Dragic out, it's probably a sweep now. Herro looked super inexperienced out there and Kendrick Nunn is going to play more minutes which I doubt moves the needle much. They're just overmatched this series is as good as over.

All the injuries in game 1 smh, probably a lakers sweep now

Im very excited

Well, LBJ was 1-8 in NBA finals game 1 matches. Now 2-9, if there was a game I thought the Heat would have taken it was that one.

Lebron deserves everything this year it’s HIS time

recap post finals: Jimmy Butler is a beast and the chip going to the lakers wasn't too much of a surprise. just waiting to see how this 2021 season is going to be and if it can be a true full season

Was a really boring end to the playoffs imo

miami in 9 no cap

[+] 1 user Likes imfrankjordan88's post