arrow_upward
NBA regular season
seems like there will be practice for teams in safer states starting next week. do you prefer a shortened season or none at all?

would definitely love to see some more action soon

well, even if there is no regular season, there's still the post-season, so I hope they do not restart the games prematurely and impair the roster for the upcoming play-offs…

shorten the season and force playoffs, this year is almost over anyway

Agree that they should shorten the season and start playoffs. They were near the end of the season anyway, so playoff seeds were pretty set.

Will take whatever we can get, was a killer season before it postponed

Play a few exhibition games to get the players loose and then start the playoffs. The players will be exhausted by the playoffs next year if they play too deep into the summer

NBA shouldn't be afraid of competing with the NFL. All sports are basically going to resume around the same time so not 1 specific sport will draw all the ratings. I'd prefer the rest of the regular season be played and then the playoffs. Seeding may have been set for the most part but those extra games do matter to some teams looking to move up and get home court. I guess some regular season games to conclude the season in some way is better than not at all; I'm strongly against starting the playoffs right away.

would like to see more action