arrow_upward
NBA teams that could be dark horse contenders / have a surprising run in the playoffs
Not the Lakers, Bucks. Talking about teams that people might be counting out. Like the warriors since Klay Thompson is injured. Personally I think if wiggins and oubre click the team could make a good playoff run. I think the Nuggets and Mavs could do better than people expect too (though they haven't been counted out like the warriors).

Lakers, Lakers could go all the way. But in reality maybe suns.

The West is fun to talk about. Mavs could be a top 4. Suns are definitely in the conversation for the lower seeds. I’d hate to see Kings end up outside the top 8 again but... they haven’t really done much lately. Timberwolves still aren’t interesting either. OKC might give up its slot, but you never know.

The East could be interesting. Atlanta might be a sneaky 7 or 8, since I think Orlando got worse and will probably miss the playoffs. Wizards might be 7 or 8 too. Outside of that though I don’t see many teams at all making a leap this year.

But what happens to the Rockets and Trailblazers? That’s the real question.

What happens to the Rockets is a great question. Depends if they ship out Harden and what they get for him. I don't have high hopes for the Rockets this season though. The blazers...I like them and I like Lillard a lot. But I think they just don't have enough talent to get over the hump sadly.

Pels, watch out for Zion!

I like the Hawks to make some noise in the East.

They are young, which will help them with the shorter turnarounds and condensed schedule. They are about 12 deep. They got shooters (Trae, Gallo, Bogi, Huerter, Reddish), playmakers (Trae, Rondo, Bogi), and rim runners (Capela, Collins). Good mix of youngins and vets.

Call me crazy but i think the raptors

Portland and Dallas are so interesting bc Portland made some really solid additions to fill some holes and add some depth plus Rodney hood coming back. With Dallas can we see even more out of year 3 luka? Plus a whole season with porzingis along with some other small additions as well

Nets are gonna sneak up the standings

It will be interesting to see if the Heat can respark that magic they had again

wizards wont be a contender for the title, but will stay around till first round ends i feel

suns looking good so far

cats are better than last year but probably won't do much in the playoffs

Good call on Pelicans, talent loaded if they can get them all on the same page.

Sixers def have a chance out the east. They could beat nets and Celtics

sixers right now are really good... i think the heat can make a deep run though

I'm banking on the Suns making a deep run. Celtics have been underperforming, I can see them upsetting if they make the playoffs.

Suns are a sleeper

KNICKS best team in NY no cap

Suns are underrated