arrow_upward
NBA
Just making a general thread for NBA discussion. Who do you guys think will win it all this season?

probably the lakers or the bucks

i kinda wanna see GS get wiseman in the draft though and see how it goes next year

I would say the bucks atm

Would be awesome to see the lakers do it for Kobe.

Bucks have the east locked up but I still think the west takes it, with the clippers over the lakers. Clippers > lakers > bucks.

Let's see if Clippers win tonight against Lakers, if they do, I think they're the favourites

I mean i'm a Lebron and Nets fan so i guess i want him to win since the Nets dont do anything this year. And i'd say he has a really good shot this year. Next year i hope the Nets go for it and are healthy and not dysfunctional. looking at you kyrie

As much as I get annoyed by Laker fans with all the hype surrounding their team, I kinda want to see them win. Would be a good narrative for the NBA with the tragic passing of Kobe this year. That Lakers franchise led by LeBron is special alongside Anthony Davis.

I’ll be looking forward to a strong bounce back season by the Warriors once everyone gets back to full strength and their potential draft pick of course.

Lakers seems to be the best team right now.

Lakers or the Bucks if they're healthy

i hope lakers!

lol why so many lakers fans

holy crap the league is suspended

Looks like the coronavirus won