arrow_upward
NETFLIX FILMS/SERIES WORTHWHILE WATCHING
Not sure if this thread has been posted but, there are just too many content out there. Any recommendations on what's good? (no genre preference to be honest, just something masterfully executed)

Middleditch and Schwartz is very good if you like improv comedy

Watching Japan sinks 2020 man its thicc... its anime but I think its worth watching tbh

I've quite enjoyed The Dragon Prince so far. If you liked Avatar: The Last Airbender (also a good show), give it a try; the same guys worked on it.

[+] 1 user Likes Rorrim04's post
Marriage Story is a must see. Noah Baumbach (director) kills it every time, but this is his best. On that note, I would recommend most movies he's involved with.

I'm sure you will like elite

If you haven't yet I recommend Avatar the last airbender. It won the peabody award for multi-dimensional characters, unusually complicated personal relationships for a cartoon serial, and a healthy respect for the consequences of warfare

you, Lucifer, marvel series were good, money heist, elite, dark is good but difficult to understand, warrior nun,

The Witcher is a great series if you've played the game or read the books

the witcher-elite-dark-the last dance

I agree! Marriage Story was fantastic. I had no idea going in so it was such a surprise!

Try Dark series

siege of Jadotville is one hell of a Netflix production

[+] 1 user Likes BosnicArmija's post
ghibli studio movies ...

I was a big fan of the Master of None series that they did

Elite and Wentworth

Speaking about the ones I watched, Lucifer is amazing, Ragnarok is good.

I don`t have Netflix, so I don`t watch much, but those are still great.