arrow_upward
NFL 2020 dark horses
Which team do you think will have the biggest improvement in 2020 over their 2019 season? I think the Raiders

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
If I had to bet I would put my money on the Cardinals, the got nice pieces on offense but the defense has to keep up. The Steelers would be a nice bet, it's hard to be worse than last year offense and the defense is pretty much the same. So here it is my 2 cents on the matter

[+] 1 user Likes cloudfandorin's post
Buccs because Brady+Gronk should make for an insane offence.

Cardinals upgraded with Dhop but they play in a very tough division.

Bucs improved the most but won’t win it all.

I would have to say Washington or Cincinnati i dont have much faith in Cincinnati though for same reasons as lions and dolphins they get a QB they can work with than they dont build around him properly. Tannehill, Stafford ,Palmer, and Dalton all could of been good QBs the coaches just dont understand how to put it all together.

Would love to say the Steelers but i dont think that they will, Im going to have to say Cardinals, Deandre alone does it

Would love to say the Steelers but i dont think that they will, Im going to have to say Cardinals, Deandre alone does it

Packers are signing two wr. Maybe the offense is gonna get better. Maybe they can win it all this year.