arrow_upward
NFL Draft QBs
Lets say you have the #2 pick. Lawrence just went 1. Which QB do you take:

Fields. Lance. Wilson. Trask.

I honestly don't know the answer to that. I don't trust the Big10 - the league isn't what it used to be. Trey Lance - North Dakota State? Who do they play? Wilson's stats weren't amazing. Trask - played in a real conference but had some issues down the stretch.

I have no idea.

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
If I'm the Jets... trade out if I can. None of those guys are ready to start this year. Chase and Sewell are guns too...

Are ant better prospects than Darnold?

Trade down and take BPA then

I'd definitely take Wilson. He has the best skillset of the remaining QBs imo.

Wilson and Trask easily.

As a Jets fan, i’d take Wilson with that #2 pick since he would work well with Shanahan’s offense. I wouldn’t mind trading down but it’d have to a pretty nice package.

However I don’t think the Jets are going to hold onto that #2 pick because I think they’re going after Deshaun Watson, in which case the Texans would be at #2.

[+] 1 user Likes shiningstarr69's post
NYJ and MIA would be crazy to not put everything into Watson. I like him more than Mahomes.

As a Jets fan, i’d take Wilson with that #2 pick since he would work well with Shanahan’s offense. I wouldn’t mind trading down but it’d have to a pretty nice package.

However I don’t think the Jets are going to hold onto that #2 pick because I think they’re going after Deshaun Watson, in which case the Texans would be at #2.

I was wondering if anyone who is a Jets fan thinks that they’d take Wilson with that #2 pick since he would work well with Shanahan’s offense, and also wouldn’t mind trading down but only for a pretty nice package.

If they also don’t think the Jets are going to hold onto that #2 pick because they may go after Deshaun Watson, in which case the Texans would be at #2, it would be okay for people to let us know.

I would personally go with fields