arrow_upward
[NO LONGER WORKING] Autopilot
Hi guys, 

Got this leak from HackForums.

[font="trebuchet ms", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]/font]

[Image: Capture.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like mtkang97's post
have you tried this and gotten it to work? ive been trying for months. i can get the extention installed and it shows as activated, but the boxes never open.
PPV content       docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qreU0NmNJTAekW_uhvIQGWZUkvEDCuIqhgXzGyJEMnw/edit#gid=0
lifeselector        docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Vme6sP0Je-2uNXX7-TiaeyLra0hVwEJk4QDPVBYfg4/edit#gid=0
GDP content      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bjkg8y4-2upuy8LsZSi3i2ElcjidViJcmf_DOjU7xcQ/edit#gid=0

You gotta open the script you download using like notepad or something then just copy+paste it into tampermonkey!

This looks really interesting.. thank you, I'm gonna try it out

[+] 1 user Likes silentbob714's post
(15-09-2020, 03:26 PM)mtka97 Wrote: You gotta open the script you download using like notepad or something then just copy+paste it into tampermonkey!

i managed to get it working by creating my own script. and using it in microsoft edge (my throwaway browser)
PPV content       docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qreU0NmNJTAekW_uhvIQGWZUkvEDCuIqhgXzGyJEMnw/edit#gid=0
lifeselector        docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Vme6sP0Je-2uNXX7-TiaeyLra0hVwEJk4QDPVBYfg4/edit#gid=0
GDP content      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bjkg8y4-2upuy8LsZSi3i2ElcjidViJcmf_DOjU7xcQ/edit#gid=0

This seems interesting enough.

Seems interesting! Gonna read it up.. Thanks for sharing bro!

[+] 1 user Likes ImABeatThisMeat's post
so basically a referral train?

Is this legit? How many of you have gotten this to actually work??

How does this work?

AS i can see throught recension, that is a Ponzi scheme AKA a scam. When you have the requirements to withdraw, they will remove the possibility to withdraw what you have gained.

Let's google yourself and watch what others says about thet  Wink

Seems interesting!