arrow_upward
Naruto Games best anime games
Obviously ignoring anime style games, I think the Naruto games are the best, purely because if you play the right ones you can literally get the whole story without having to actually watch any of the anime, which in my opinion is super dope. I don't mind watching Naruto, I actually use to follow shippuden heavily as a teen, the games really cut the fat if the story and provide for sick recreations. The actual fighting and whatnot is the same as every other game but can definitely take some skill if you choose not to use the most op characters right off the bat.

Amy other anime games out there like that or are they just straight up fighters?

[+] 1 user Likes hnrblack's post
Jump force, Fighterz, Xenoverse, My hero ones justice, OPM: A hero nobody knows. These are some popular ones.

You could try out naruto to boruto on steam

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker could be the game that you need (if you like Naruto's anime). The game itself has a "campaign" that is basically a group of missions that becomes harder when you level up the difficulty and lets you to understand the basics of the game. It is also main focused on online playing, in fact every months (if i remember well) you can partecipate to a new event that gives you awesome rewards to customize your character, as dresses, scrolls or even accessories. You can also buy some DLCs to have new "teachers" with which you can learn more ninjutsu and use them in battle, during pvp. I think the game is cool, even if you enjoy it mostly buying DLCs (in this way you have more options to do, and more customizations to try). And finally playing it with friends in co-op is possible and it's pretty fun