arrow_upward
Naruto: Shippuden the best Anime I've ever watched.
I normally don't watch Anime, but in the case of Naruto, and Naruto: Shippuden I've watched all 720 episodes, and I must say it is one of the best shows I've ever watched. There are of course low points, and times of bad writing, but overall I would say that the universe of Naruto was well put together.

[+] 2 users Like Wrangler's post
Damn this must be the first anime you ever watched, if so welcome to the great world of chinese cartoons

If you liked Naruto I would recommended Jujutsu Kaisen it is a very refined shounen like naruto but with godly animation

I feel like Naruto is good, but there are definetely better anime. Yes i feel like it’s a good anime but sometimes i just got tired of the story and talk no jutsu.

There’s definetelty better anime now but i still rank Naruto in my top 10 anime of all time

Yeah naruto is a great anime in my top 10 but since I've watched more anime than you there are ones that are better to me

I enjoyed naruto. Although imo it had too many fillers in the show. I know fillers are sometimes needed but i think naruto overdid it a lil with that. However, think how the story was constructed was pretty good in general

Now this is straight fax

i watched darling in the franxx and loved it

I managed to get to the first big filler arc then I wasn't able to get back to it. I should, it was a lot for fun.

Yeah naruto is great but man, you should actually watch more anime to verify that it is your favorite one, I mean there are some popular anime’s that I bet you will enjoy such as one piece, Tokyo ghoul, fairy tail, death note, etc etc etc

Yeah true fam Naruto was an elite anime like the story line and everything was just awesome.

For me Black Clover is vrey inspired of naruto, a great anime which inspire a future great anime.

Yeah naruto is great.