arrow_upward
Natural breasts will always look better than enhanced breasts.
It is a shame women feel some need to enhance their breasts.
It can look good for some pictures and outfits. But when everything comes off. Their flaws are usually apparent.

[+] 1 user Likes futurealbert's post
I totally agree. There are some girls where I understand it, like when a girl is so flat and a good set of implants can really change her image. But like when a girl has already got boobs, and then she just adds to it? I guess, if it makes her feel better, then so be it.

Also really hate the ones that don't move. Just don't at that point.

[+] 1 user Likes r3ckl3sson3's post
I pretty much don't care, I can be happy with both, but... I like boobs that drop, that natural sense of gravity is actually sexy, even if women doesn't realize

And sometimes, the big breast don't match with some type of faces, the shapes. Idk if you get it, like you see the face, expect flat chest, some kind of genetics that tells you how the body is by looking at the face.

Anyways, I had no doubt of putting my face on some fake boobs when I had the chance hahahah

[+] 1 user Likes IaonnisPrisma's post
My wife has some sexy tits!

it always depends on the work i guess, some ethos got implants but you wouldn't be able to tell if that hadn't mentioned

I've seen fake ones in person, and they actually didn't feel that bad! Good natural ones are definitely the best, but I'm no longer as seeing it as a negative now.

It depends on the kind of breast enhancement. I can understand those that goes for treatments that firm up their breasts. But those that put silicon implants and makes their breasts look like soccer ball? Nah, not my thing.

I mean i prefer natrual tits because they are real and i mean if the breast implant doest make them look like hug ass watermelons and just lifts them up i gues its fine

A tiddy is a tiddy. If it can go in my mouth, then I'm gucci.

Really depends on the work. I prefer natural though

TRUE

Ive seen fake tits that look okay, but once you see them in motion its just not nearly as satisfying as a real boob bouncing.

fake breasts are better than no breasts.
but I tend to agree that smaller real breasts are better than those stiff balloon looking ones

hard agree, even smaller natural ones are better than fakes imo

I prefer natural wayy more than the fake tbh

The movement of natural breasts is where it is at. I prefer a titfuck from a woman with B cups all day over the absolutely fake feel of implants.

Natural is always preferable

And big natrual breasts are better than big augmented breasts.

Can't even get turned on by enhanced ones

based, fake tits lose the realness that natural ones have

enhanced ones make me angry