arrow_upward
Need HELP with CYBERDROP
Title says it all, I can't seem to figure out how to download an album from the site, I understood that I need a program to help me out, only one I managed to figure out more or less was CyberDropDownloader by Jules-WinnfieldX on GitHub, however I can't for the life of me be able to download an album that doesn't end up with invalid files, such as videos and photos that don't open with any program, so yeah, if anyone can help a newbie out, I would really appreciate it Smile

Hey man, I had the same issue before and found a good one. I would post the link, but I'm new so I'm not sure if it'll appear as a content locked to where you need credits to view so. Just google search "thot doctor cyberdrop downloader." I'm not sure if that's the same program you tried, but that's the creator's username on another forum. It should be one of the first links that appear from forum.sexy-egirl (make sure it's from that site).

It's a thread with the link to the program on there. You can check everyone else's response in case you feel skeptical about it, but I tried it and it's nicely. Also I used the newer version he made from Oct 7, so I'm not sure if his older version works or not. Photos download as jpg files, haven't used it on any videos tho so not sure what they come in as but it should work

[+] 1 user Likes ceratsiv's post