arrow_upward
New Ram Revolution EV Pickup Truck Concept
Anyone get the chance to check out the new EV Ram Pickup that Chrysler aka FCA aka Stellantis aka whatever they're called now debuted recently? Personally, I don't mind the exterior of the truck but the interior is definitely, different to say the least. Honestly, to me it looks like some Unreal Tournament 2004 level, but I digress. I will admit however, the truck does seem to be pretty capable, especially with the folding midgate that the Chevy Avalanche had. Although, as nice as this truck is, it's probably still going to start at some absurd price like $70-$100k USD. Regardless, what are your thoughts on the truck?

[Image: ram-1500-revolution-bev-concept-17-16727...ize=1200:*]

Here's an isometric shot of the front, not too different than the 5th gen Rams on the road today, more evolution than revolution really.

[Image: 230105154001-03-ram-revolution-electric-...c=original]
Here's a shot of the bed and the impressive midgate, allowing for around 8 feet of storage into the middle row of seats (oh yeah this truck has three rows of seating)

[Image: 1-5-Ram-Revolution-Concept-Gallery-thumbnail-1.jpg]
And here's the interior. Definitely something alright, still not sure how I feel about it honestly.

Looks like something out of Halo tbh lol