arrow_upward
New Spiderman No Way Home Trailer
It really looks insane. I wonder how they will manage the time travel stuff.

How about you guys?

Bruh.

Personally, I've gotten sick of marvel movies. I think the last I saw was black panther

Quote:Personally, I've gotten sick of marvel movies. I think the last I saw was black panther

Which was a trash movie, Killmonger was a good villain but overall, the movie sucked.

That's the first Ive heard about there being time travel. Ive definitely heard that there will be like different realities. Eitherway Im so so so stoked. I cant wait to see if the team up i keep hearing about in the rumor mill.

Quote: It really looks insane. I wonder how they will manage the time travel stuff.
They're doing time travel? They must be seriously out of ideas. This movie may suck then.

i dont really like it tho

More time travel Sad

Pretty hyped for this one! =o

Im super excited. I dont know if we should talk spoilers here, but there are rumors of other heroes swinging by.

Doc Ock! Gib naoooo.

looks really cool, looking forawatd to seeing it

Really hyped for doc ock. I hope we get sinister six or at least a beginning for it

i thought it was a bit 'meh'. Can't really sympathize with PP when he fucks up time just so he can have his anonymity back. Nice one Peter, great superheroing there!

I’m hype. Doc Ock AND Green Goblin AND Electro?? I’ll cream myself if/when tobey shows up

I'm pumped for it. Just a little confused why Dr strange seemed to change so drastically from pervious movies.