arrow_upward
New fast and furious movie trash?
If anyone remembers the good ole days back when car stunts were a simple ramp into the air and landing then you’d be surprised to see what the fast and furious series has become. If you’ve seen the new trailer then you would notice that there are 3 totally unrealistic stunts...   In the trailer alone. Now most probably don’t care about this but I miss the old realistic car chases and stunts whereas now the cars are driving off cliffs getting caught on a falling bridge and getting thrown to the other side of a 200 yard canyon and this is ridiculous the franchise needs to go back to the old ways don’t you guys agree?

[+] 2 users Like toxic.NEA.42069's post
Yeah definitely its going to be garbage like the last few movies sadly smh

[+] 1 user Likes Ishhyyy's post
Movies have to follow trends, I think tunning at this time is not as hot as it used to be

Still the movies are entretaining, its not masterpieces but they dont try to be. It´s just action packed fun.

But I agree they shoul get more cars and less guns

After paul walker passed, the movie series just fell off for me

Same i love the old movies the first 2 and then tokyo drift were the best i watched them numerous times meanwhile the newer ones that are super unrealistic i saw them just once or twice at best. No matter what kind of nonsense they put in the new movies i still watch them once but they will never be true fast and furious movie for me anymore so yes i strongly agree with OP

Fast and furious always be like trash

First 2 movies I watched multiple times, Tokyo drift was always meh to me.
After that they seem to drift more towards action/guns and less about the cars

the franchise should just stop when Paul passed but they're milking it right now. even fans are pissed. more guns less cars, what is that all about

I wasn’t disappointed with the Hobbs and Shaw movie because I didn’t really see it as a fast and furious movie but more of like a side action movie to the franchise but I would be pretty disappointed if they did a new movie in the main franchise with unrealistic action shit

When they movies got so far away from the original formula, they lost all abilities to maintain fans suspension of disbelief, and that will kill any franchise

The truth has long since lost the sense to see them.

The new ones definitely aren't the originals (1+2) but at this point you know what you're getting and at least they're consistent.