arrow_upward
New here
New here, I honestly just want one leak but I don't have 10 dollars so here I am, ready to have any conversation

Start posting in the discussion threads. The admin currently allows you to post up to 25 posts per 24 hours. That's how you get the credits you need to get that one leak you want.

But I suggest that you Google it instead. That's how I've found basically every leak I've wanted from here so far.

II'm new too, but the system here is too difficult for me.

If you just need credits then reply to some posts not in the leak section. If you need contribution level for it make some more threads and it should be easy enough even if it takes more time than you would've wanted.

Quote:But I suggest that you Google it instead. That's how I've found basically every leak I've wanted from here so far.

Pretty true, except some very rare ones that no one likes sharing.

Good luck. I've been on for a while and I still don't know how much contribution it takes to view links. I'm at 32 rn and still can't view any of the ones I've unlocked yet lol

Btw the one I want is faythegay of leak lol

yap me too new here just need some contrib point, i already had my credit to unlock but didnt know that my contrib already minus haha

[+] 1 user Likes Raynald Ahmadi's post
welcome to the forums.

Ye its a grind lmao, feels like playing an MMO and farming for exp

Bruh.

Yes, it’s important to post here to get credits. That’s the easiest way

Welcome! o/

Welcome all

Yeah i used to have a pro account, but it got deleted and my bank thought it was fraud. Better to just contribute and talk on here.