arrow_upward
New phone games recs
Any new phone game recs? Currently still playing Honkai, not bothered to try genshin cause I'm already grinding honkai. Played Destiny child before. Any new recs?

[+] 1 user Likes Dracusfox's post
I play war of the vision FFBE and Idola phantasy star along with other games like epic seven, fate go, danmachi and so on

Arknights and Granblue Fantasy!!!

If you like MOBA, I guess there's Mobile Legends but it's pretty toxic like LoL or Dota.

if you like head to head stuff, I play Clash Royale. Very different from clash of clans, basically you battle on a board and place units and spells (all the same ones from CoC) and fight each other with your units to try and take the others base. The catch is that you only get 10 cards to choose from, each card being a troop/troops, or a spell. It's very competitive with over a hundred cards to unlock, and the progression is a bit slow but extremely fun trying out new decks and card combinations.

Yo minesweeper hard as hell with those 99 bombs

Brawl stars is a fav of mine. 3v3 battle royals type game with like, 5 different game modes or more. Plenty of characters with different abilities and whatnot

If you like MOBA, Wild Rift  At

illusion connect is good and f2p friendly.