arrow_upward
New to leakedbb...
How’s this actually work? Or does it only work if you buy into it? Help a brother out fellas! Smile

[+] 2 users Like Boatlifecali's post
Welcome to the forum. I just joined as well. For credits, i think you post and make threads to raise the rep.

How high does the contributor level have to be to see the links? Dies anyone know that? :/

what brofstad said ^^

just joined too and dunno about the contributor level thing, its really low for some people and dunno if it locks anything having it on negative numbers, hope not.

100 i believe.. it takes some time but you'll get there mate

Welcome, it's a long climb to 100. Hopefully will get there sometime

hello dude i saw the admin saying that no one knows the lvl u just need to make more threads/buy

It’s worth the climb brothers

How do you climb tho

im guessing you gotta make quality posts that get likes.  idk

I'm just as lost as u bruh

100? I thought it was about credit wtf

Very simple younhave to keep typing comments here in the general discussion to generate whatever is needed.

check the faq

Basically be active in the Sfw part of the forum

hopefuly i can get it some day

Just make posts, join the discussions and your reputation and contributor level will increase.

Got two likes, rep got up by 5 each time, so that's a thing. But as far as I understand it, rep doesn't do anything in the mechanics of the forum. Only a confidence/trust/quality rating like reddit's karma.

What I'm confused about is contributor vs credits. If you pay credits to see a link, are you still locked out because you don't have a great contributor level? Or is it one currency OR the other? My credits seem to go up with each message (that I'm focusing on doing with great quality, may explain why it isn't updating exactly at the same time, there is a manual verification?), but contributor goes up by ten? (I'm new^^). And if it does go up by 10, and 5 for rep, why are some people having contributor and rep not multiple of 10 and 5?

And finally, if you are locked out of links until great contributor level, you are supposed to be unable to leech if I'm making a good analogy. So how is it that so many people have a negative score? Why can they leech if they don't contribute enough?

So many questions. Half of the details are hidden for reasons that you may not gain the system, but the other half the FAQ doesn't really answer clearly I feel.

Wait, is there an additional gate on having 100 contributor score after signing up, liking and replying and paying with credits???

Well, the contributor score seems to go down each time you try to unlock something by replying to a thread in the leaks section. So i guess if you try to reply to multiple threads to unlock the first thing, your score will keep going down.

You can acces content with a good amount of contribution and 10 credit , u can.bypass if u wish to buy membership, making post (not thread) in leak section wil affect ur contribution.

[+] 1 user Likes Rusf11's post