arrow_upward
New to the block what’s good
What’s good peeps new to the site, figured I’d give a lil intro. I’m a designer with a focus on branding and web design. I lived in a state that’s way to cold but hoping to transfer somewhere warm. Learning webflow right now so that I can not have to code anymore and streamline my freelance business. If anyone has any tips or good design blogs or tutorials shoot me the link on here.

Welcome to the forum.

Consider adding an avatar, so people can get to know you.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Hi, I am new too... welcome Smile

RE: New to the block what’s good.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: New to the block what’s good.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: New to the block what’s good.

Registered Members Only

welcome to the forum.

What’s good peeps new to the site, figured I’d give a lil intro. I’m a designer with a focus on branding and web design. I lived in a state that’s way to cold but hoping to transfer somewhere warm. Learning webflow right now so that I can not have to code anymore and streamline my freelance business. If anyone has any tips or good design blogs or tutorials shoot me the link on here.

Welcome to the forum.