arrow_upward
Nintendo Switch
Still haven't bought a switch, would you recommend buying one now? I heard there's a new Pro version coming out soon

I would wait for the Pro

It depends on what you value more. If you're sheltering in place there might be more value in having a Switch now when you're stuck at home vs. waiting for months without a Switch for a pro version down the line when you might have less time to play. So kind of depends on your circumstances.

I doubt there'll be a pro released. Nintendo's greatest demographic is the casual gamer. I'd recommend purchasing it if you're into the games lineup.

[+] 1 user Likes AdiosAmigos's post
With the quarantine going on for who knows how long, I'd say that it's worth it to buy one now.

Dunno about the pro switch news,but the switch is good, there are so many different games and they ca

I think you can buy a second hand online relatively cheap now. The console is very portable and has a good game library. It is very convenient to bring over to your friend's house and play some co-op game together. Like overcooked or lovers in a dangerous spacetime...

It's a solid console and very portable, if you can get a cheap one definitely worth it

I've got my Switch a few month now and I really like it.
And now, while Social DIstancing, it really does come in handy Smile

i got one to play pokemon lets go and zelda.
no regrets at all

i recommend to play zelda breath of the wild

it's a really awesome game that i could play forever!