arrow_upward
No More Mask for Fully Vaccinated!
CDC just announced fully vaccinated people will no longer be required to wears masks outdoors or indoors, regardless of group size! No more foggy glasses!

[+] 2 users Like flying11's post
Masks are pretty much gone around here, even without the (experimental) vaccine.

Masks didn't really do anything outside anyway.

WOOHOO! Freedom!

Damn I’m only bout to get my first one. Good for you though

still going to be pretty cautious indoors where there is going to be a lot of people

How do you even know if those people are vaccinated?

I'll just be glad when my employer no longer makes us wear them.

You don't know if someone else is unvaccinated. You can only hope they care enough about other people around them to not infect the responsible members of society. Somehow that is little solice judging by comments in this and other forums. What can you do... morons will moron

about damn time !!

Freedom finally

How to know tho if someone is vaccinated

Biggest concern is not knowing if others have the vaccine, but overall this is good

I kinda like the mask now, no longer have to shave my shitty facial hair lol

Glad to be vaccinated

vaccine paying off

I don't really know where you guys are from, but where i live masks are still mandatory for everyone, even the ones that are vaccinated.
Don't know if that is something that is going to change soon, but i have heard nothing of the sort.

I still wear one for the time being whole more and more become vaccinated.

People are still gonna freak out anyway

@up Sure thing, some people are just crazy about it. Also I think that gov should not have ability to force people to wear masks. If some shop owner wants it, it's cool, this is his business, but forcing it for everybody is bad, it is step to dictatorship.