arrow_upward
No Olympics...AGAIN
So it seems that Japan may delay the Olympics again, this is dissapointing as some prime athletes will lose their chance of a medal. I personally think it should still go on but I understand with India and Palestine issues that it might be best to delay again. What you all think? Huh

It just goes to show that Japan is run by TPTB, and they were told to cancel this again. Unless there is a legit security/mil threat they're not talking about. It makes me feel bad for the rest of the world while they deal with this Plandemic, and here in the States, we are either becoming free, or outright rebelling against the evil governments we have to deal with. The Olympics should be happening, but evil reigns right now.

General population is also extremely mad. Not only have they been extremely slow with the rollout, but also they want to give priority to athletes. Thing that they said they wouldnt do. Regional Hospitals have flatout refused to treat them in case they get the virus.

Sadly i am too uninformed on the situation down there, but i would say this is a smart thing to do if they do not have the ability to provide a safe environment for the event to take place.
If all the athletes, or more likely the trainers who are more likely to be old, get infected it would be an even bigger outrage.

To be honest I stopped watching Olympics a long time ago. Modern age doesn't really want it.

Damn that sucks, guess it makes sense but still sucks for everyone involved

what a sad year

not too surprised. The vast majority of the citizens dont want them to happen.

I personally don't care about the Olympics anymore but I do feel bad for the athletes. Maybe just have them and not invite anyone who is currently engaged in a violent conflict? Just pulling stuff out of the air at this point. There seems to be no great answer to anything anymore.

Not surprised tbqh

delay it delay it delay it delay it delay it

I think its primarily due to the pandemic still and nothing will feel right until something does go right.

i have always found Olympics very boring