arrow_upward
No Weights Workout Routines
I am going to start working out but dont have space in my apartment for weights, anyone know of some good resources or sites that have workout routines that do not require weights and that can be done with minimal space. looked around but just not finding anything substantial

There is a lot of info on the web now about bodyweight exercise regimens, especially since people couldn't go to the gym, because you know circumstances. I'd try the more reputable websites like mens health or this one- 

RE: No Weights Workout Routines.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: No Weights Workout Routines.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes Biknboy99's post
Thanks that looks like a good one, most of the ones i found were very vague and didn't really give to much direction.

Bom depois que esclareci algumas duvidas, resolvi faze esse teste par analizar outro tipo de abordagem, vamos com esta ação tentar de alguma forma faze o progresso evoluir

Check out the "Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar".

[b]https://exrx.net/Workouts/CalisthenicWorkout

try out calistenics theres a lot of it on youtube and it uses your body weight

Running and swimming are two non-weight options. No one is gonna mess with you if you're out running and not wearing a mask. If your apt complex has a pool, use it to swim, or do exercizes and stretching.

Run. Run. RUN.

[+] 2 users Like Waahhh's post
do push ups they will grow your balls

Search on internet some HIIT workout

TRX is a pretty good tool if you have limited space. A lot of the generic sets are cheaper but equally durable. Definitely recommend.