arrow_upward
No problems buying membership with paypal if anyone is scared
it says there is no automatic renewal either [Image: aasdafwag.png]

[+] 2 users Like :)))))'s post
Didn't realise this was a thing. If people are scared, then don't be Tongue

Thanks for making this post
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

(20-07-2020, 02:25 PM):))))) Wrote: it says there is no automatic renewal either [Image: aasdafwag.png]

Yup same here I can vouch for that, I was also nervous even when I saw paypal was accepted. Decidied to go for it, and was immediately upgraded with no problems. Though I think your paypal email address and leakedbb account email address should match otherwise the upgrade could not be immediate, you should to specify it in the payment, though I am not 100% sure, you should check the instructions on the payment section.

[+] 1 user Likes johnfbkennedy's post
I used my card and didn’t have an issue. Y’all are swell in my books. I was more worried (even with the VPN) that asshat would mix some not appropriate content but my fears quickly evaporated ?

[+] 1 user Likes MalcomXXXBrogdan's post
Appreciate the information, thanks man!

Thank you for the info, I didn't realize you could use Paypal on here! Good to know.

i upgraded its safe and was fast af

[+] 1 user Likes satansdad's post
Paid with paypal just waiting now been an hour or so but I'm patient site looks great , I did the help stuff they tell you to do and was very specific it will come through eventually?

(20-08-2020, 01:01 AM)Andopring Wrote: Paid with paypal just waiting now been an hour or so but I'm patient site looks great , I did the help stuff they tell you to do and was very specific it will come through eventually?

mine took about an hour to go through

Sometimes the manual upgrade takes time because the forum team are offline
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
maybe i'm a bit confused but what actually comes with the membership? Like do you get credits or do you no longer need credits

(21-08-2020, 05:34 AM)rednaxela Wrote: maybe i'm a bit confused but what actually comes with the membership? Like do you get credits or do you no longer need credits

u get access to most mega links but not onyx links

I just bought one but Paypal was not linked to same email... how do I get them to upgrade me? 

TIA

[+] 1 user Likes Ihahwwtsi's post