arrow_upward
No sleep
What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleeping or stayed up. I’ve gone a whole day and a half. If felt horrible and passed out. Never doing it again.

[+] 2 users Like Jetjaguar's post
96 hours in my final year at university when I had 3 assignments due the same week. No sleep from Sunday to Thursday, fell asleep in the corridor at university after I handed the last one in. Absolutely horrible feeling for days after.

[+] 2 users Like Fazz25's post
day and a half for me too. couldn't stay awake any longer and crashed for like 7 hours. took me a while to feel normal again

96 hours is crazy! were the assignments any good? i dont think i could submit anything decent without getting sleep

The first one was, the second, it passed, the third... Let's not talk about that one.

[+] 1 user Likes Fazz25's post
i don't think i've missed more than one night

Surprisingly, I've never gone more than 24 hours with no sleep. Less than that because I've never pulled off an all nighter.

Two days, although I ended up sleeping for 18 hours after

Confused I think the most i did was 2 days without sleep and i felt literally like a sucked dry zombie lol my eyes just stared into space all the time because i couldn't concentrate.

16 hours, guess that's the normal hours that we should have

i've been getting really shitty sleep w the whole lockdown thing, feels worse than all nighters

3 or 4 days. I have sleepless nights more often. I seem to do okay after 1 sleepless nights but I get lightheaded and dizzy after more

[+] 1 user Likes Ijustwantmydamncredits's post
A day and a half

Around 32 hours because of jet lag. Horrible experience