arrow_upward
Nvidia vs AMD GPU?
AMD seems to have the better hold on the actual price comparison but Nvidia has much better driver support and is generally painless. What are your guys' thoughts?

[+] 1 user Likes jurryduty's post
I think nvidia is worth it for the price difference just an all around better gpu

[+] 1 user Likes Yeeer's post
In gpus I think that nvidia is still the one with the best performance, however in terms of AMD CPUs with their rizen they show higher performance than Intel and at a lower price

nvidia usually has better compatibility and coordination with the games, and in this regard, he will have an unquestionable advantage

also Nvidia has the RTX Raytracing feature on some cards which looks pretty nice in some newer games.

if you have the budget go green if not red is good too

not yet honestly, rtx still drop your framerate a lot right now and its not worth it in most cases even tho yes its amazing but its not worth the 50% frames trade off.
maybe in the new comsels rtx will get better and more optimzable because the games are made for that system and that will give us more rtx options in pc like maybe i don't want water refelction to be rtx and just metal refelction and that would be neet to pick what you actully notice the diff in

I'm an AMD fan, but for right now I still think nvidia reigns supreme. But I'm impressed with where AMD is going with their current product stack, and I think next gen will help them catch up a lot, they just really need to target both low and high end instead of flipflopping focus each generation. But in terms of cpu AMD is absolutely crushing it and I wouldn't recommend intel at all right now.

Nvidia is worth it if you have money to spare, can't go wrong with either though.

agree with the NVIDIA sentiment in this thread. NVIDIA is better at least at this stage before big navi comes out.

Which could shake things up a little, but we will have to see.

NVIDIA for sure. So many features, so little problems. It just work

[+] 1 user Likes lwantedfapfap's post
nvidia is default right know for gaming but if for what ever reason you want to build an hackintosh machine only amd will work

I have nvidia gtx 1070 with a huge heatsink!! i overclocked it to the max and yet the fans barley spin thanks to the heatsink

[+] 1 user Likes blackshark's post
nvidia always the way to go

AMD is hard to choose because Nvidia works better except for certain games

Nvidia 2060 Super probably the best card for money atm

Nvidia is far superior IMO

Nvidia Still the way to go.

laat ik beginnen met zeggen dat ik alleen maar een bericht typ voor mijn belangrijke punten die ik nodig heb voor mijn erotische link hoehoe  Huh Huh Huh Huh hoehoe  Huh Huh Huh maar nu het echte werk.
Punt 1 is dat AMD een rode fabrikant is. En zoals je weet is rood de zelfde kleur als vuur. en vuur steekt dingen in brand. dus bij voorbaat moet je je niet branden. maar naast dit soort feiten moet je ook een lekker eierkoek bestellen zodat je je beter voelt nadat je je gebrandt hebt aan de kleur rood.

punt 2 is dat NVIDIA een groene fabrikant is. noem een kleur die je kent die niet groen is. juist. Daarom is groen en rood een van de twee kleuren van het universum. alleen een van de harige hangende slingers kan hieruit komen. Maar ja. Genoeg is genoeg en dat zeg ik altijd

Dus de conclusie:
mijn vinger doet pijn van het typen echt vervelend en naar maar ja het moet maar wat het moet he  Wink

Always had Nvidia product and never had any trouble with them

Go Nvidia, I've seen a lot of refund for AMD cards