arrow_upward
Once and for all: Marvel or DC?
With DC’s come back planned in 2021/22 with Robert Pattison, Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck all due to arrive on screen as Batman as well as Marvel coming to an end of ten year domination moving into phase four. 

Once and for all - what is the best cinematic universe?

For now, I would definitely go with marvel since DC pretty much messed up their cinematic universe with the whole “Geoff Johns ruins the movies” drama. Especially after the cyborg actor, Ray Fisher called him and Joss Whedon out for “gross conduct.”

Marvel all the way

Really love Marvel. While I can appreciate other approaches, I think the continuity really puts them on top.

I would agree, it’s going to be interesting to see how the next few years pan out for DC with so many releases and non-continuity arcs planned.

Marvel every time

I really don't care about the competition. Both made my childhood awesome.
Btw I hate Superman.

marvel for me atm, we'll see when this new batman movie comes out.

Marvel is the only thing ?

imma go with marvel more character

I mean I'm a marvel fanboy at heart but I'll watch any superhero content as long as its good.

Marvel for sure

I still lean towards Marvel, they have a LOT of unexplored space for future movies.  I'm starting to get tired of casting a new Batman and Superman every few years.  Plus those heroes don't have the same depth of character as many from Marvel.  Batman has some inner conflicts and carries past trauma from the death of his parents, okay, but that doesn't seem to me as compelling as Iron Man torn between making choices that are good for him vs good for the world or Captain America struggling with the loss of everyone he knew because he was carrying out his duty -- and their clashes on the importance of duty at personal cost...

Can't well all just get along?!☔?

rly cant beat marvel

definitely DC. better characters, better stories, better universe Smile

I would go with marvel for movies and dc for comics

most of my favorite characters come from DC

DC, I'm not really a marvel fan.

Marvel for movies, but DC overall