arrow_upward
Onyx upgrade quality
Just upgraded to Onyx and noticing there are only 2 pages and tons of deadlinks. Seems to be less valuable than regular Elite.

Am I missing something?

Leakers receives more incentive sharing in the non-onyx section. The reason is, the number of people who have access to the non-onyx is far greater than the onyx section itself. Hence, leaker will flock towards that direction to receive more "LIKES".
Unless there's a benefit for leakers, I don't see them posting in onyx as frequent.

Perhaps a revamp in the liking section in onyx. For example, like received in the onyx will give you +10 over +1 or +20 for any request filled. Also, there's a lot of broken links, if a mod or admin could start clearing up some threads.

[+] 2 users Like jonniya's post
swizzyp Wrote:Just upgraded to Onyx and noticing there are only 2 pages and tons of deadlinks. Seems to be less valuable than regular Elite.

Am I missing something?
i am not so sure

The Onyx section has been cleaned up. I tell a lot of people that the reason for upgrading to Onyx is more for the Lifetime access or for specific access to something that it released only in that section.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

I'm considering upgrading to Onyx. First i'm enjoying Elite level. While i try to fully understand the rules and the contributor level.

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:The Onyx section has been cleaned up. I tell a lot of people that the reason for upgrading to Onyx is more for the Lifetime access or for specific access to something that it released only in that section.

If you're looking for an additional incentive for Onyx, maybe post a screenshot or something similar of the thread titles within the Onyx only section every so often? I have no idea how active it is. If it is active I'd say it would be worth it as it would give prospective Onyx users an idea of what they would be getting in the section without hurting the links. If it is not active, maybe just scrap the whole thing? I dont know how much mod effort it takes to maintain the section but it might be worth considering.

I wanna know the difference between Elite and Onyx, is it just the duration?