arrow_upward
Opinion on Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017)
Hey everyone, I wonder what is your views on Star Wars The Last Jedi? Do you like it or you hate it?

For me, I am not sure why I did not like The Last Jedi and as a fan of Star Wars franchise, I watched all of the movies as well as played most of the games but I really can't stand The Last Jedi. And I think the plot is slow and boring, the character of Rose Tico is also annoying. Do you guys agree? Or maybe you disagree? Come and share your opinion my friend Wink

Cheers!

It was definitely not as good as it could have been, but still better than the prequels imo. Sucked that they killed off Luke too, I think they should have kept him around until the last one.

Honestly, I'm not sure why it got so much hate. I loved watching it in theatres but I guess upon thinking on it it truly wasn't the best. What I can criticize is the whole Rose /Finn arc. Finn was such a fresh addition to the force awakens and to see his character arc squandered (and captain phasma's at that) was really disappointing. Their adventure didn't affect the plot in the slightest! But with that being said, that scene where the cruiser blasts through the giant ship and the audio cutout during it was pretty cool. Rey is hot

Do you think Rey is Palpatine's grand daughter or clone and she will turn to the dark side and Kylo goes back because Han opened the lightsaber himself so his son doesn't go full dark and has a chance to go back to the light side ?

LuciferSam84 Wrote:It was definitely not as good as it could have been, but still better than the prequels imo. Sucked that they killed off Luke too, I think they should have kept him around until the last one.
It is also sad that they just killed off Han so easily

gaytypebeat Wrote:Honestly, I'm not sure why it got so much hate. I loved watching it in theatres but I guess upon thinking on it it truly wasn't the best. What I can criticize is the whole Rose /Finn arc. Finn was such a fresh addition to the force awakens and to see his character arc squandered (and captain phasma's at that) was really disappointing. Their adventure didn't affect the plot in the slightest! But with that being said, that scene where the cruiser blasts through the giant ship and the audio cutout during it was pretty cool. Rey is hot
True. I agree with you buddy especially the part where you said that Rey is hot Wink

Tetraval002 Wrote:Do you think Rey is Palpatine's grand daughter or clone and she will turn to the dark side and Kylo goes back because Han opened the lightsaber himself so his son doesn't go full dark and has a chance to go back to the light side ?
Interesting theory but I did not seriously did not hope that she is the grand daughter of the Emperor haha

郭潔希 Wrote:
LuciferSam84 Wrote:It was definitely not as good as it could have been, but still better than the prequels imo. Sucked that they killed off Luke too, I think they should have kept him around until the last one.

gaytypebeat Wrote:Honestly, I'm not sure why it got so much hate. I loved watching it in theatres but I guess upon thinking on it it truly wasn't the best. What I can criticize is the whole Rose /Finn arc. Finn was such a fresh addition to the force awakens and to see his character arc squandered (and captain phasma's at that) was really disappointing. Their adventure didn't affect the plot in the slightest! But with that being said, that scene where the cruiser blasts through the giant ship and the audio cutout during it was pretty cool. Rey is hot
True. I agree with you buddy especially the part where you said that Rey is hot Wink

Tetraval002 Wrote:Do you think Rey is Palpatine's grand daughter or clone and she will turn to the dark side and Kylo goes back because Han opened the lightsaber himself so his son doesn't go full dark and has a chance to go back to the light side ?
Interesting theory but I did not seriously did not hope that she is the grand daughter of the Emperor haha
Back in the days nobody thought Darth Vader was Luke's father lol

郭潔希 Wrote:

Back in the days nobody thought Darth Vader was Luke's father loo

郭潔希 Wrote:Hey everyone, I wonder what is your views on Star Wars The Last Jedi? Do you like it or you hate it?

For me, I am not sure why I did not like The Last Jedi and as a fan of Star Wars franchise, I watched all of the movies as well as played most of the games but I really can't stand The Last Jedi. And I think the plot is slow and boring, the character of Rose Tico is also annoying. Do you guys agree? Or maybe you disagree? Come and share your opinion my friend Wink

Cheers!
I think star wars died with anakin ?

郭潔希 Wrote:

All they do is do easily, there are no really surprise. I'm worry it will be the same again for Skywalker Saga

Tetraval002 Wrote:
郭潔希 Wrote:

Back in the days nobody thought Darth Vader was Luke's father lol

郭潔希 Wrote:

Back in the days nobody thought Darth Vader was Luke's father loo
I think it is not their original plan to throw in Darth Vader as Luke's father

rubens Wrote:
郭潔希 Wrote:Hey everyone, I wonder what is your views on Star Wars The Last Jedi? Do you like it or you hate it?

Cheers!
I think star wars died with anakin ?
But I think The Force Awaken (2015) as well as Rogue One (2016) are pretty good

We'll see can't wait to see that exclusive thing on fortnite and getting some hype

they ruined it

There were quite a few plot holes, but it's definitely better than the prequels (rewatched those recently and man, were they awful). As a stand-alone movie, it was just okay, for me, but as part of the sequel trilogy, I'll have to wait to see the final movie to pass judgement. Some people hated Empire Strikes Back at the time, but finishing RotJ seemed to have elevated it quite a bit.

c'était très bon

To be totally honest i truly enjoyed the movie i mean i'm not the biggest star wars fan but i saw the trailer and thought it looked good lol if kept me interested the whole movie wondering "what will happen next" and i can't wait to go see the newest film getting tickets tomorrow really hope it's enjoyable

it is an insult to the whole franchise

Overall it was the worst Star Wars movie. One or two decent parts but mostly it was lame. Just a few of the many issues I had with it:
1) Fuel is suddenly a thing, and it was like the OJ car chase in space for how slow, boring, and unnecessary it was.
2) Snopes/Scopes/whatever his name is just killed off. We had a buildup of who he was and what role he was going to play. Nope, denied.
3) While I thought the special effects around Rey finding about her parents were neat, we had a big buildup/mystery of who her parents were and the reveal was trash.
4) What was Finn's purpose? Isn't he supposed to be a main character? He hardly did anything of consequence in the movie, and then when he did try to do something heroic, he was denied it.
5) The intro scene was sooo cringy and lame. Who thought that was funny?
6) The whole use of Luke was unfortunate. Going from this huge source of good to some crotchety hermit just didn't work for me. Then him force hologramming himself, instead of actually going there, was silly (though his hologram could carry Han Solo's dice to Leia).
7) Rey and Kylo Ren's "connection" was apparently just Snopes doing it, instead of it being a connection that Rey and Kylo did themselves...maybe since Rey was on that Jedi planet, something allowed her to build that connection...but no...
8) Leia force flying through space was LOL worthy.

such a let down

I thought it was good, but it was the 1st Star Wars movie I've seen so....

not too bad but there was too many side stories in my opinion.

Well made but a tough watch