arrow_upward
PARIS 2024 OLYMPICS
Do you think Paris Olympics 2024 will become similar to Tokyo 2020?
Many hurdles to overcome before successfully operate.

It depends on a lot of factors. The covid narrative is falling apart, so I don't think that will be a factor. Will Paris be peaceful enough to have Olympics? That's the real question. Paris is a bit crazy at the moment.

It depends on a lot of factors. The covid narrative is falling apart, so I don't think that will be a factor. Will Paris be peaceful enough to have Olympics? That's the real question. Paris is a bit crazy at the moment.

im hear 2024 indonesia will be master olympic

It’ll be interesting to see what types of guidelines they implement and if they learned anything from this recent one

Too far out to tell. Hopefully it will be better

The "narrative"? More like the availability of vaccines helped turn back the impact of COVID and despite all that we still need to take the variants seriously. Now in 3 years time I do think we'll continue to make significant progress but the more we can get on-board with everyone advocating for science and reasonable policy responses instead of saying things like "the covid narrative" the more likely it is that we'll have far more normality in 2024.

surely easier than driving tokyo

should end up being good