arrow_upward
PC, PS4 or Xbox?
What is your choice?

I started with Xbox 360, loved it as a kid because of all the trash talking back then-good times ?I had a 66% would-avoid-rate. But I use PS4 now because most of my friends have that, but tbh Xbox was more social probably because they had the party chat feature already. As for PC, have no clue about anything about parts, I want to though (any recommendations? YT vids?), but also want a job that’s higher paying or wait until I have more saved up so buying everything for a PC setup won’t be such a dent. Or maybe I’m looking at the wrong places, the overpriced places? As for the games themselves, at some point after playing for a while, it’s kind of the same. But I think you could do more on a pc because of MODS, so it might be more enjoyable.

This isn't a question...... you gotta go with the flip phone

ps4 for the sony exclusives. I just love bloodborne and the uncharted series.

Ps4 for exclusives pc for the rest

ps4 and pc for sure

xbox !!!!! is the best

Definetly PC.

For me ps4, but i think there are no much differences

PC is the most versatile and best for FPS

PC if to you have the money and know what you are doing. Xbox if you have friends to play with and PlayStation if you dont

PC is the most versatile and best for FPS

I go with PC. It is by for the most verstile

PC all the way for ease of use and variety of content available.

PS4 but at least with cross platform the choice isnt too bad on online play with friends

Is this even a question? of course PC

Xbox is better than the rest

I've been thinking about getting ps4 but idk, i feel like the 5 is coming out soon so i might as well wait

PS4 for sure...

I've played xbox since i was l younger with the 360, upgraded to the one when it came out and had it ever since