arrow_upward
PC, PS4 or Xbox?
PC and PS4. PS4 for exclusives and pc for everything else

PC's is definitely the best option because there's so much customization

Gonna be a tough choice for me when next gen consoles come out a year from now. Still on the fence right now. I like both Xbox and Playstation.

Bromaster Wrote:What is your choice?
PC,you have most of the exclusive games from both consoles and have a longer durability

I never had a console of my life, thanks god xd, all I need my PC does it.

PS4 all the way

PS4 for exclusive titles, and PC for just about everything else. PC is the only really good way of playing older games....i'm not going to have 10-15-20 year old consoles hooked up to my TV constantly on the off chance that i'll decide to play an older game out of the blue.

Pc master race

Je pense PS4 EST tree bon

i started the year off with the xbox box s then upgraded to the xbox x but i when i finally decided to get a ps4 i really enjoyed it i was a little bias about it at first but it truly is better well i should say better it games because it offers titles you'll play and genuinely enjoy not saying xbox doesn't but the ps4 tops any console when it comes to exclusives the titles they've put out this year have been ground breaking imo and xbox definitely tanked in that department hopefully next year we get better exclusives because i haven't given up on microsoft fully but i really enjoy playing the ps4 atm

Bromaster Wrote:What is your choice?
Pc for sure..

PS4 of course

playstation... the e3 this year... better pc with steam

PC!
Better graphics...more fps...more Hz...more usability....and so much more

just bought a used xbox from ebay. but i have the PS3

PC master, but exclusive on ps4 is equal good, the best is god of war

Pc masterrace

you gotta go with the flip phone

PS4 - i have an xbox but it collects dust. I grew up on sony

PS4 for Gran Turismo and God of War.