arrow_upward
[POLL] Are you getting the PS5 or Xbox Series X when each launches?
I was curious which console most of you all prefer. I'm probably gonna get the PS5 over the Xbox Series X.

[POLL] Are you getting the PS5 or Xbox Series X when each launches?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on [POLL] Are you getting the PS5 or Xbox Series X when each launches?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[Image: maxresdefault-1.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EpicDirt69's post
probs just gonna upgrade my PC more, dont fix whats not broke etc

I was an avid Xbox gamer for years. But I switched for the PS4 and have no regrets. So most likely, I'll be going PS5. If nothing else, for God of War.

Ps5 all the way, been with ps for years now

Ps5 for sure

Xbox cause I’ve had a Xbox since the beginning so no point in switching now lol

I'd rather just spend that much money on upgrading my GPU and getting a better experience

Personally I enjoy the Xbox just due to a majority of my friends have one so.

Since most games were multi-platform, it usually always came down to the handful of exclusives released on each platform. The Playstation exclusives (Uncharted, TLOU, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, etc.) have always had much more appeal to me than the XBox exclusives (Halo, Gears of War, Forza, Fable, Sea of Thieves, etc.).

Now that Microsoft has purchased ZeniMax, there is the disctinct possibility that some former multiplatform franchises could become XBox exclusive at some point (Fallout, Doom, Elder Scrolls, Dishonored). That would at least be cause to re-evaluate that preference of platform-exclusives.

A lot of people are going nuts over Game Pass. Personally, I have no use for a gaming subscription model. I don't have all that much time for gaming, and I've been known to take 2-3 years to actually finish a game. So far, the games on Game Pass seem to be rotating, just recently a friend told me "I finally started RDR2, and a week later it's removed from Game Pass". So this model of gaming is not for me. But I can see how it appeals to younger people who have much more time for gaming and finish their games in less than a few years.

yes Smile definitely

Now that they’ve launched, dont think ill be getting one till like 2024