arrow_upward
POTUS getting covid
The irony in it all. It might even turn out to be a blessing in disguise, the spread amongst senators might end up postponing the supreme court nomination. A bit tragic it's come down to this though

[+] 1 user Likes pumpkinbreeze's post
I really hope this will encourage his fan base to be more cautious

This has been wild. The White House has lied and covered it up and even his team of doctors is evasive and full of deceit.

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
Really convenient that he gets it now so close to election day

How everyone else has to be isolated at home for 2 weeks but he can drive around in a car waving at people, just an excuse to dodge debates

It will be a fun few months!

Queue Nelson Muntz. Could not have happened to a better guy.

2020 never fails. It's spreading through the Republican party now too.

But of course you just know they're gonna somehow turn this around to screw everyone else over...

Honestly I think its a huge positive for the country - not because he's sick but because people will now take this more seriously, which means hopefully the numbers start going down.

Could this be s ploy to boost his popularity?

Just another day in 2020

He's back in the white house and tested negative so that's good at least. Hope this doesn't mess too much up.

2020 is one hell of a roller coaster

It is already being turned into a campaign tactic to trick the people that are already iffy on mask wearing, if you find yourself in public a lot please wear a mask!

[+] 1 user Likes Crejaccount's post
If he got this far with lies and deception, what makes you think this will be any different?

Wow. He couldn’t have handled this any worse. Made a complete mockery of this deadly disease and expressed no sympathy for those suffering.

Waiting to see what happens after this. Only time can tell at this point either way I'll be relaxing with a beer in hand.

This is incredible, the white house has more infections than some countries. I can't believe the state of things

apparently they gave him a cocktail of drugs and vitamins. made it out with the best healthcare available