arrow_upward
PS4 or XBOX? help
Hello.How you think which console ir better? Need opinion

Dejmis Wrote:Hello.How you think which console ir better? Need opinion
pretty much on par with each other, depends on what exclusives you want to play.
anyways PS4 for me.

PS4 for God of War, GT Sport, Last of Us, and don't forget the FF7 Remake.

Ps4 personally

I also personally prefer the feel of the PS4 controller, so that's a plus in my eyes. The exclusive games are just the icing on top.

If you want certain PS exclusives get the ps4(Slim or Pro) if you want pure power get the X Box series x.

Ps4 exclusvies are dope. XB exculsives can be played on pc now so theres no point to have an xbox anymore

i’d say xbox but it really depends on what kinds of games he looking to play

as most people said PS4 has more exclusive games, if you want a xbon just buy a pc there's almost no game that are on xbox but not on pc

Xbox, i dont like the ps4 homescreen

I like my XBox better. Game pass is greatr

ps4 all day no contest

bluemilk77 Wrote:
PS4 for God of War, GT Sport, Last of Us, and don't forget the FF7 Remake.
this guy know what's up.
i pref PS4 but i still use XBOX all the time, but the exclusive is the PS4 go to for me

For me, XBOX, i don't care about exclusive games so much

Got an Xbox but PS4 better

Depends if you already have a gaming PC. If yes, then PS4 - less overlap.

PS has some good exclusives but i still prefer the xbox operating system and you can get a bundle of game pass and gold together for a good price.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to which console has the game you want to play and which one doesn't. If neither have exclusives that pushes it over the top, then you just go with which one has the better services and secondary features you want. If THAT doesn't help you decide....then flip a coin.

I'm a ps guy personally but ignoring my bias.. just go for the exclusives. If the Xbox exclusives are for you then go for that and vice versa. Also have a little lookie on the controls and try to find somewhere where you can try it out. I couldnt stand the ps controls when i was younger and only went for the xbox ones, since buying the ps3 when that ol thing first released i've not been able to use any xbox controller, just dont like em. But yeah, many will say ps4 is better because blahblah graphics blahblah and some will say the same about xbox but that doesnt matter, its a console, if you want graphics go for a pc. So focus on your own "personal needs" Smile

PLAYSTATION ALL DAYYYYY