arrow_upward
PS5 - Waste Of Money?
Seriously, currently there are a handful of AAA new-gen only games and imagine if the PS5 didnt have any backwards-compatibility.
Everybody would be hating Sony, but atleast they thought about it. Now, its really not worth 500€ if you want to play only new-gen games.
I will probably buy a ps5 in 2023, when hopefully enough games are released by then.

So what do you think about the PS5?

Bruh.

No if you want to game and want to play for the next 3-5 years it makes sense if you want to move to PC then yes it’s stupid

Nah i prefer XBox rather than PlayStation.

As you said, I don't think there are enough next gen titles exclusive to the PS5 right now, but I am sure that more will be released later in the system's life-cycle. So, it may be worth it to wait to buy the system later when the hype dies down.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s worth getting one yet

Can you play previous playstation console games on it? If no, then def not worth it

I’m gonna wait. A couple years until the price goes down

I think the PS5 already has a good selection of exclusive games already compared to the PS4 in its first year but if you enjoy AAA games more I would hold off for a couple of years

ill probably wait for more releases

It really depends if you have a fully functional ps4 and you don’t care much about graphics then yes it is

There isn’t enough exclusives as it stands to make the purchase worthwhile. As far as consoles go and ingenuity that comes along it’s pretty cool. Just not worth the price tag right now.

It is definite irrelevant at the moment since there is a lack of exclusives but it usually takes a console 2-3 years to fully spread its wings. At the moment if you have a powerful enough PC, the PS5 is pretty pointless