arrow_upward
Paris St Money
So it seems Paris is attempting to buy the CL this season, even though they beat Man City tonight, I don't see them winning it still. Pochettino is massively overrated and in a 1 team league.

A one team league that was won by another team last year  Big Grin

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

[+] 1 user Likes michelll888's post
Pro soccer has turned into an oil money playground...if PSG isn't buying it, someone else is

PSG play worst than man city, but lucky enough to score goals. They dont have good teamworks, solid defending and goalkeeping makes them win the clash. 

Neymar lose the ball too much. 
Messi didnt even want to press the enemy or marking the enemy.
Mbappe didnt get many good through ball, so he can overrun city defenders to score a goal. Even he cross the ball to penalty box, no one running to receive the ball. 

What a waste of money to have poccetino manage PSG.

For me, it's good if sports got so much sponsors. But it's ruined if monopolized by one team in a league, like bundesliga and league one only munchen and psg dominated. 
Even when PSG lose to lille last year, i dont see its getting better.
In bundesliga dortmund and the other team keep making money by selling the best player they have, getting worst by selling it to munchen.
It will be better if oil sponsors looking for 2nd, 3rd or 4th best team in bundesliga and league 1. Not just sponsoring the best team in farmers league