arrow_upward
Paste noob needs help
Greetings! I'm quite new to this and i'd like to know what exactly to search for; also if this is not allowed just send me a message and i'll delete the post.
 I'm trying to find a good paste advice to pasting. I've tried a few indigo versions: riptide and crashed, indigo by smef(which is what i've succeded with-- the indigo remastered one) and a few others with rando injector, junk code adder and after that i protected dll with enigma and injector with vmp. The thing is that i don't know if i can use it on an account without getting banned, the only way I tested it was on an account with -insecure and already banned. The few cheats that i've tried and didn't work always crashed to desktop so i think they somehow got detected (correct me if I'm wrong). Also a lot of people I heard said that I'd better not use aimbot, only wall. I wouldn't use aim only chams, health weapons,a few visual like fov -not necessary-, and backtracking. So i'd like to see some tricks or/and some pastes that I can use to play legit hacking ? excuse my weird english

Greetings!.....