arrow_upward
Payment options
Please provide more payment options for onyx upgrade  - coinpayments accepts only credit card transaction which some people do not have and is not working for me and crypto wallet to wallet transaction fees is much high.
PayPal or Google Pay/Apple Pay can be an option.
Or is there any way you can deduct my credits and pay for onyx upgrade since credits can be converted into cryptocurrency.
If you have any issues with the my threads and want me to delete them - pm me and after enquiry- I will delete them!!
Also PM Me for 18+ Not Posted Yet Content, Good OC Trades and Snapchat content  .
⃠ I Don’t Hack Snaps    ⃠
ϟ Click the link below for Detailed Information ϟ
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Hello-I-am-Gynexne

Definitely, once you have enough I can trade in some credits for a VIP membership.

You currently have ~200+ credits @ 0.20 USD  = ~40. 

I can exchange 9.99 of that for a 2 month membership. If you hold out for a little while you could get 49.99 and get Onyx
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Thank you 
Wow I have never seen any forum in which admin is so interactive and who helps the forum users !
Appreciate it .
If you have any issues with the my threads and want me to delete them - pm me and after enquiry- I will delete them!!
Also PM Me for 18+ Not Posted Yet Content, Good OC Trades and Snapchat content  .
Code:

[+] 1 user Likes Gynexne's post
I wish I could be more though !
leakedbb.com/faq.php

(08-11-2021, 06:41 PM)Gynexne Wrote: Please provide more payment options for onyx upgrade  - coinpayments accepts only credit card transaction which some people do not have and is not working for me and crypto wallet to wallet transaction fees is much high.
PayPal or Google Pay/Apple Pay can be an option.
Or is there any way you can deduct my credits and pay for onyx upgrade since credits can be converted into cryptocurrency.

I'm giving you my 40 credits right now.  I appreciate all the EPIC posts.  Keep it up.

[+] 1 user Likes Fartmaniac's post
Actually, I'm not sure that I can give away my credits anymore. I looked to send 40 to Gynexne but I don't see that option any longer.
Lucifer Nightstar, is that not a thing anymore?
Thanks again for this site and all your hard work in making it fucking amazing.

[+] 1 user Likes Fartmaniac's post
That must have been removed (just the link not the functionality) with some changes we made.

I have added the link back so you can use it.

[Image: profile.png]
leakedbb.com/faq.php

I'm giving you my 40 credits right now.  I appreciate all the EPIC posts.  Keep it up.
[/quote]

Thank you 
Appreciate it 
I will keep up the good work !
Thanks in advance if you are gonna donate !!! ✨

@Lucifer Nightstar As soon as I have enough credits for onyx - Please upgrade my account to onyx grade.
Thank you !
Code:

@Lucifer Nightstar As soon as I have enough credits for onyx - Please upgrade my account to onyx grade.
Thank you !
Code: